Sunday 14 March 2021

This is Teddy and Dolly. I love them. Why? Because Mummy made them! Well she made Dolly’s dress for me and Mum taught me how to sew and knit. My mum, even though she was poor, still managed to pay for a short course to learn how to make this entire Teddy bear for me. I remember when he was bigger than me! But that’s Mum, always thinking about me. She was not a selfish sewer. Mum doesn’t sew anymore, but she is my major supporter and adviser for me when I do. Remember, when someone makes you something, be grateful and humble and focus on the love and respect for YOU that they put into that item. Happy Mother’s Day to my Mum and to anyone else who identifies in that role!❤️. #mothersday #notselfishsewing #iamblessed #toys #homemade #mum #mom #teddy #dollyclothes #motheringsunday #missjsews #bestfriend



No comments:

Post a Comment