Tuesday 4 August 2020

There's a new chick coming though on here....


If you follow this blog you'll be familiar with this model.  This is the lovely tailors dummy who is usually front and centre to model whatever I have created.  She's been great. So versatile and requires very little pay! As much as I love my tailors dummy, she is not exactly me. I'm shaped just a little differently and at the end of the day, the garments are made to fit me.  So, I'm afraid you're gonna see a new chick coming through on here. 


Tailors dummy wearing a strapless 50's style dress with red cherry print and boned bodice.

So here I am, out of the shadows and front and centre. Not your average model but then again who wants to be average!


It’s a vintage vibe. 50’s style dress with boning, lining & horsehair braid. It certainly stands out in a crowd! I used Burda 5/2001#122a & Butterick B6019 for the circle skirt as I was lazy to draft my own. As usual there were some shenanigans with the fabric as I didn’t have enough.🙄 #50sdress#sewersofinstagram #sewersgonnasew#vintagestyle #rockabillystyle#memade #fashionista#missjsewsusesapattern #missjsews#sewingproject #fabricland
Horse hair braid on the outside of the lining. It's itchy!


No comments:

Post a Comment